honda305 Home honda305 Auctions honda305 Gallery honda305 Forum Electronic Ignition honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Racing honda305 Literature

Auctions  Mailing List    Registry   Marketplace

honda305.com Forum - FULL SCREEN

honda305.com Forum

□ Search
  □ Classified Ads
□ Register
□ FAQ 
  □ Search Ads
□ Profile 
  □ My ads
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Clutch basket re-assembly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honda305.com Forum -> Honda Scrambler - CL72 | CL77
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbc
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject: Clutch basket re-assembly Reply with quote

I am looking for some help putting the clutch basket and front drive sprocket back up on my 1967 Honda CL77. What is the exact order of the oil slinger gear, washer, (which appears to have somewhat of a cone shape), and the lock washer. I know the lock washer locks in the gear and goes on last, but does the cone shaped washer go raised up or down toward the slinger gear. Thanks in advance for any help.....
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Clutch basket re-assembly Reply with quote

Call me at 830-895=0654. ...........lm

gbc wrote:
I am looking for some help putting the clutch basket and front drive sprocket back up on my 1967 Honda CL77. What is the exact order of the oil slinger gear, washer, (which appears to have somewhat of a cone shape), and the lock washer. I know the lock washer locks in the gear and goes on last, but does the cone shaped washer go raised up or down toward the slinger gear. Thanks in advance for any help.....
gbc
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, got it figured out. Back to together and up and running......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honda305.com Forum -> Honda Scrambler - CL72 | CL77 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home