honda305 Home honda305 Auctions honda305 Gallery honda305 Forum Electronic Ignition honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Racing honda305 Literature

Auctions  Mailing List    Registry   Marketplace

honda305.com Forum - FULL SCREEN

honda305.com Forum

□ Search
  □ Classified Ads
□ Register
□ FAQ 
  □ Search Ads
□ Profile 
  □ My ads
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philly
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Hi,
Just checking to see if this forum....entire site... is active. I tried to order books, and Paypal recorded the payment, but when I tried to email the site to ensure my order for the books was actually accepted, my email didn't go through. Trying to restore a newly acquired 1964 CA77, and I could really use some good literature. Philly

PS Don't know if I'm doing any of this right.
DJM
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Site Issues Reply with quote

The site is still active although there is a lot of crap posted which is totally not related to bikes.

Seems nothing can be done about it as the site 'owner' has jumped ship without granting anyone else admin rights.

None of the stuff you ordered will arrive but you will eventually get your money refunded via Paypal.

Still worth sticking with the site though as all the historical stuff is still there, any problem you have someone will have had before and had it answered.

In addition lots of experienced members are still active on the site to answer new questions.

Good Luck with your restoration.
rustywrench
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

Philly,
You might look at this group on Facebook "Honda 250 & 305 SOHC Twins" where Bill Silvers is also a member. If you pm him from there you might access his literature from him. Just a thought. And welcome to our madhouse; lots of helpful folks here. Rusty
Philly
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. We don't belong to any social media like facebook. I'll contact Paypal for a refund. What would be some good service and parts manuals? Philly
Tim Allman
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Silver has a Web site (http://www.vintagehonda.com) through which he sells his guides. He is also reachable by email (william.silver@gmail.com).
Philly
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

Thank you Tim....I have an email away to Mr Honda....thanks all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honda305.com Forum -> Everything Else All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home