honda305 Home honda305 Auctions honda305 Gallery honda305 Forum Electronic Ignition honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Forum honda305 Racing honda305 Literature

Auctions  Mailing List    Registry   Marketplace

honda305.com Forum - FULL SCREEN

honda305.com Forum

□ Search
  □ Classified Ads
□ Register
□ FAQ 
  □ Search Ads
□ Profile 
  □ My ads
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

AS THOSE IN AUSTRALIA WOULD STATE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honda305.com Forum -> Off Topic | ...and Rants ...and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: AS THOSE IN AUSTRALIA WOULD STATE. Reply with quote

There are many f**ck WITH'S on the site.
By now I've been able to identify them each day and not bother opening the message.
Sort of a bother but I do see the messages I need to. ..............lm
border0_3
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see Ed,

Yes I'm still using it, a great source of data with great guys and girls on it.

All the best from Australia

Richard
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can hope they will wise up and quit!. ..................lm

border0_3 wrote:
Nice to see Ed,

Yes I'm still using it, a great source of data with great guys and girls on it.

All the best from Australia

Richard
bill440cars
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you all, I hate seeing the scam posts myself. I haven't been on much, for some time. But, I have been able to get back to doing some working on a Super Hawk I am building, slowly, from scratch. With the folks that are here, the motorcycles & all of the info & assists (with that info) that is available, I loo forward to coming here and see what is going on. And, like Ed, I hope those who post crap, will get tired and move on or something. Always enjoyed seeing the goings on here, before this started up. Take care folks. Bill
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there and we will keep what we once had B4 the FH's came. ............lm

bill440cars wrote:
I hear you all, I hate seeing the scam posts myself. I haven't been on much, for some time. But, I have been able to get back to doing some working on a Super Hawk I am building, slowly, from scratch. With the folks that are here, the motorcycles & all of the info & assists (with that info) that is available, I loo forward to coming here and see what is going on. And, like Ed, I hope those who post crap, will get tired and move on or something. Always enjoyed seeing the goings on here, before this started up. Take care folks. Bill
bill440cars
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOUD MOUSE wrote:
Hang in there and we will keep what we once had B4 the FH's came. ............lm

I'm hanging, here. Been connected too long, to give up now. I might have gotten to where I am here now and then, but, this place, the folks, the motorcycles & wealth of knowledge & willingness to share, means a lot to me (and I am sure others appreciate that, as well).

And Thank You, LM, for all you have done & will do. Bill

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome Bill.
I really do enjoy helping members of this forum.
When I started I didn't have much help and now I can share what I've learned over the many years. ..................lm

bill440cars wrote:
LOUD MOUSE wrote:

I'm hanging, here. Been connected too long, to give up now. I might have gotten to where I am here now and then, but, this place, the folks, the motorcycles & wealth of knowledge & willingness to share, means a lot to me (and I am sure others appreciate that, as well).

And Thank You, LM, for all you have done & will do. Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Honda305.com Forum -> Off Topic | ...and Rants ...and Raves All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home