Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

percocet not flowing fuel to both outlets

Fuel System: Gas (Petrol) tanks, Carburators
earlee
honda305.com Member

Post by earlee » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 pm

update on petcock problem:
I filled tank up to near full and still no flow to both outlets. I tried blowing in tank, still nothing. I developed new problem. The right float has hole in it and is sinking. So...... . Thanks to everyone for their advice. I’ll update when i figure it out.

earlee
honda305.com Member

Post by earlee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:13 pm

update on petcock problem:
I removed petcock from tank and cleaned (wasn’t dirty) found cracks in reserve stem. I cut stem off below cracks. Reduced my reserve by quite a bit but i’m not to worried about that. Seems to have fixed problem. I also found a good float out of 350 that fixed my sinking float problem. Just took about a 10 mile ride and everything went well. Thanks to everyone for the advice. I’m sure i’ll have more questions in the future.

Zeerxxx
honda305.com Member

Post by Zeerxxx » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:00 am

I sometimes have no fuel flow even with a full tank. I found that if you burp the fuel lines (remove them from the petcock slightly allowing the air to bubble out) that solves the problem. If I run it everyday no problem. If I don’t use it for a week of so I need the burp. YMMV.

mabellester
honda305.com Member

Re:

Post by mabellester » Mon May 07, 2018 3:21 pm

I just wanted to thank to everyone for the advice. I’m sure I am going to have more questions in the future. Just make sure to have http://customessays.ws/blog/category/so ... ree-essays at hand!

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home