Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Correct dust cover

Andy Bill
honda305.com Member

Correct dust cover

Post by Andy Bill » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm

I just bought a nice '67 CB77. She'll be kept in a fully enclosed shed. This particular bike has the low handlebars with no rear view mirrors. I would like a cover that fits this profile. Anyone have any suggestions? The bike also came with the "shorty" front fender. I hope to replace it with the long fender. Is this being reproduced? And can someone steer me in the right direction? I hope to make many on-line Honda 305 Superhawk friends.

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: Correct dust cover

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 pm

I may be of help but you didn't finish your sign up area and tell us more about you like Location, Interests, Bikes!. ...............lm
Andy Bill wrote:I just bought a nice '67 CB77. She'll be kept in a fully enclosed shed. This particular bike has the low handlebars with no rear view mirrors. I would like a cover that fits this profile. Anyone have any suggestions? The bike also came with the "shorty" front fender. I hope to replace it with the long fender. Is this being reproduced? And can someone steer me in the right direction? I hope to make many on-line Honda 305 Superhawk friends.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home