Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Megazip

Tim Allman
honda305.com Member

Megazip

Post by Tim Allman » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:28 am

Is anyone familiar with https://www.megazip.net? They seem still to have most parts and although many are very pricey, some are not badly priced at all.

I'm tempted to give them a try but I'd prefer to have as much knowledge as possible before ordering.

Tim

Tim Allman
honda305.com Member

Post by Tim Allman » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:53 pm

Well, it appears that they don't have a warehouse full of rare NOS 72/77 parts. No surprise really. I put in an order only to have it immediately refused because the parts were discontinued. At least CMS is honest about this in that they let you know up front what's available.

brewsky
honda305.com Member

Post by brewsky » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:19 am

Tim Allman wrote:Well, it appears that they don't have a warehouse full of rare NOS 72/77 parts. No surprise really. I put in an order only to have it immediately refused because the parts were discontinued. At least CMS is honest about this in that they let you know up front what's available.
Dissappionting!

At least they didn't take your money, process your order and then wait till you called to inquire why it wasn't delivered to tell you it wasn't available!

Funny ...some parts actually DO show as not available?
66 dream, 78 cb750k, 02fz1, 09 wing

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home