□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

I Need Input About Factory Made Change To The CB72/77s

bill440cars
honda305.com Member

Post by bill440cars » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:19 am

LM, & G-man, I thank you, for your straightening out this ol' brain, on my questions. I know,
that when I come across an issue and such, I can always come here and you all straighten me out. And sometimes, I have a time, trying to explain what I am getting at. But you all help me to get it sorted and, for that, I am thankful. The cam cover piece/ upper motor mount, really caught me off guard, as I had never dealt with any, except the mid 60's CB72/77 & most of my dealings, for some time, was back in the late 1960's & in Northern Japan, at that. I wanted to come on here and say this, because earlier this morning, I was on my cell phone and it is just a bit tedious, to try to function on that little screen, with my old clumsy fingers. When I get all of my parts, frames and such here & get netter organized, I'll be trying to start a build, with posts on here. And I will most likely be asking more questions, but hope to be better able to explain my particular issue. Bill
Working Toward Being Able To Work On MY Motorcycle Projects (Trying To Get Past "Other" Projects & I Think I Am Making Progress?

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home