□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

My Dads Dream

mkoloc
honda305.com Member

Post by mkoloc » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Yes, I ordered through the site. Of course his mailbox is full as I tried to cancel/change my order. Found the correct manual and it's on the way. Goodbye $20.

What's with this site and all the spam crap on so many forums? I'm on several forums for various vehicles and have never seen anything like this on those sites.

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

spam

Post by rustywrench » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Sorry about all the spam here. I may be overstepping here but I think the owner is no longer available and not able to fix this. Sure ruined a nice place to hang out. Rusty

DJM
honda305.com Member

Site spam.

Post by DJM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:43 am

You're right, the site 'owner' has seemingly done a runner and nobody else has, or is allowed, access to fix the problems.

Nevertheless, even with all the spam the site is still a great place to be, all the questions, and more importantly answers to previous questions going back nearly twenty years are there although some of the links no longer work. If you want to post images there is a way to do that as well using an eternal hosting site.

Ref. the 'lost' $20 I'm not sure how you made payment but if you lodge a complaint your money should come back eventually, I know that's what's happened with others who ordered stuff through the site.

Stick with the site, there are still a load of good guys out there.

mkoloc
honda305.com Member

Post by mkoloc » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:47 pm

DJM, will hang in there.. My wife and I were just in the UK attending the War and Peace show in Beltring. We really enjoy visiting your beautiful country and I especially appreciate all those great stouts and ales. Planning to return for next year's show. Just hope the weather will be more cooperative, you folks don't have air conditioning in your hotels!

Used PayPal so I should be able to get my $ back.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home