Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

my bike

CYP77 - Police | Race Bikes | Choppers, Bobbers and Mods
dabiglu
honda305.com Member

my bike

Post by dabiglu » Fri May 04, 2007 1:49 pm

its a honda cb 77 cafe racer from philippines.
guys have you seen any cafe racer that have a race number badge on it, co'z im planning to put one to mine as well but dont have any idea on how it should look like. need some help guys if you could send some pics it will be most appreciated
Attachments
honda 305 - ( mods/ six plate clutch-keihin carbs (aftermarket)-performance alloy wheels by DID-custom stainless spokes-custom powder coat-ceramic cylinder/piston coating-port and polish-cafe racer-front air deflector-irc competition tyres 18x90x90-paint
honda 305 - ( mods/ six plate clutch-keihin carbs (aftermarket)-performance alloy wheels by DID-custom stainless spokes-custom powder coat-ceramic cylinder/piston coating-port and polish-cafe racer-front air deflector-irc competition tyres 18x90x90-paint

See-Bee77R
honda305.com Member

Post by See-Bee77R » Fri May 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Looks good dabiglu. The number plates I've seen on the stock style bodywork were at the back of the seat on the sides. I think you can find pictures on this site? I think. How does it go? What speeds will it do? Looks like alot of tender loving care went into it. Good job!

piecutter
honda305.com Member

Post by piecutter » Sat May 05, 2007 12:08 am

Very cool. Although I couldn't see it at first, I took the liberty of altering the image a bit in case anybody else sees it the way I do.
Attachments
IMG_8158x.jpg

dabiglu
honda305.com Member

Post by dabiglu » Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 am

See-Bee77R wrote:Looks good dabiglu. The number plates I've seen on the stock style bodywork were at the back of the seat on the sides. I think you can find pictures on this site? I think. How does it go? What speeds will it do? Looks like alot of tender loving care went into it. Good job!
see-bee77r, thanks, did got a lot of trouble in restoring the bike, it runs good though it got the same top speed but the throttle response is great due to the mods that we done with the clutch, by the way i''ve used a yoko racing clutch, actually its a nos replacement part for a cb 350. number plate, i'll try to make one here in dubai then take a pic of it then tell me if its ok. thanks a lot see-bee77r

dabiglu
honda305.com Member

Post by dabiglu » Sat May 05, 2007 9:30 am

dabiglu wrote:
See-Bee77R wrote:Looks good dabiglu. The number plates I've seen on the stock style bodywork were at the back of the seat on the sides. I think you can find pictures on this site? I think. How does it go? What speeds will it do? Looks like alot of tender loving care went into it. Good job!
see-bee77r, thanks, did got a lot of trouble in restoring the bike, it runs good though it got the same top speed but the throttle response is great due to the mods that we done with the clutch, by the way i''ve used a yoko racing clutch, actually its a nos replacement part for a cb 350. number plate, i'll try to make one here in dubai then take a pic of it then tell me if its ok. thanks a lot see-bee77r
piecutter, thanks my hand was shaking when i took that picture, i'll send much clearer photo, thanks a lot.

dabiglu
honda305.com Member

Post by dabiglu » Sat May 05, 2007 9:37 am

dabiglu wrote:
dabiglu wrote:
piecutter, thanks my hand was shaking when i took that picture, i'll send much clearer photo, thanks a lot.
Attachments
this is the time when the bike is undergoing restoration. feels good!
this is the time when the bike is undergoing restoration. feels good!

dux66
honda305.com Member

tire question

Post by dux66 » Sat May 05, 2007 12:40 pm

the bike looks great dabiglu.
May i ask what size tire and brand you used on the front on the bike, I like how you kept is under the front fender. I am looking in doing the same and was wounder what size tire you used.
thanks

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home