Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

to many boards

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
ryan_siefrin
honda305.com Member

Re: to many boards

Post by ryan_siefrin » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:47 am

i was just going on here to say the same thing, many forums overlap to much. Even if we had more people posting, i still wouldn't like it, but either way i'm just surpized and happy i have a forum for my old honda. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise. however, i guess thinking about it, cbrworld.net has a ton of forums also.
Ryan Siefring

1965 Honda CA77 Dream
1996 Honda CBR 900 RR

Pigeonalley
honda305.com Member

Post by Pigeonalley » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:11 pm

There isn't a darn thing wrong with the forum! I've been on here 6 or 7 months and still learning! (Not bad for an old farx) I would like to see more on the sight about Dreams. I know they don't have the &quot;flash&quot; of the CLs and CBs! They do seem to have a large following! And there seem to be more each week!<br /><br />There are some great people that check and post on this sight! There are a huge number of &quot;newbies&quot; whether they are new to motorcycles or just new to these great old bikes or like myself returning to something I loved in my youth. they need encouragement! <br /><br />Mike, with this sight you do just that! Keep up the good work and If I could ever be of help just ask and it is yours!
Old bikes like old men, sometimes you have to kick start them

03zx6r
honda305.com Member

Post by 03zx6r » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:20 pm

LOL- you gentlemen are funny. Try visiting kawiforums.com and tell me your opinion. Keeping up with that site is definately a task. I've just joined today and browsing the threads has been helpful, but as a newbie opinion I think it's just right. If anything more is better.<br /><br />Mad props to the owner and admins. I love the site and glad I found it!

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home