Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Organize the masses ?

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
Scram64
honda305.com Member

organize the masses

Post by Scram64 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Goodysnap,
First, make a list of all your contacts. Ask them if they are interested. Have them add to your list and have a way to contact them all. Let the word spread through this site. We need a common thread to post events. Make the event a no host get together with a definite time and place and post it. Two or more is all it takes to build a ride/ bbq/ swap meet. The interest is out there. Thanks for the reply, Scram64

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

Post by rustywrench » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Scram,
I think we all have thought of this a few times and never put it to print. All it takes is a spark plug to get it going and we all reap the rewards.
So here is a good start for all of us north westerners. Johnr has announced that the local VJMC has a show in Auburn WA. at Hinshaw's Honda I believe. Will be on June 26 and a few here have shown an interest.
So let's get it rolling folks, See ya there. RW

Scram64
honda305.com Member

Organize the masses

Post by Scram64 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm

RW, On June 26th I'll be in Chehalis, WA at the Billet Proof rat rod show.
I would like to meet you and the guys in your area. I may get back to you on this get together.

In Portland is the low key Honda guru, yea Paul I'm talkin' bout you. He's forgotten more than I've ever known. Then there's quiet Kevin. He took 1st and 2nd in the OVM show two weeks ago.
What I'm saying is that the people who love Hondas are out there, maybe even closer than you think.
Thanks for the reply, Scram64

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home