Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Reference Section and "Take It Outside"

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
e3steve
h305 Moderator

Re: Reference Section

Post by e3steve » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:16 pm

LOUD MOUSE wrote:I like your attitude and ideas for sure.
This forum is a Real Treasure for those who "Just bought a CB/CL72/77 Real Cheap" and want to have a Rare Valuable Bike.
Now I don't say that all are that way but sure are many.
As to repeated questions ya may have noticed how those who respond often are not me or other OLD TIMERS on the forum but ya could sort of refer to them as "New Blood" folks who have learned from this forum and now can/do/will share what they have learned.
I've been asked why I don't publish what I know of these bikes and I reply "Anything in Black and White can't be changed once it is published.
Keeping that in mind realize that as much as I know of these bikes I do learn more as time goes on.
Not as often as once was!. .................lm
Hear, hear, Ed. And although an FAQ list would be a good call for the shortcut to answers, there's also a great deal of value-added info to be had from trawling within the topics too.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home