Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Thanks Michael

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
Ford Guy
honda305.com Member

Thanks Michael

Post by Ford Guy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 am

Just want to take a minute to thank Michael and anyone else that takes the time to keep this forum running. I met a guy the other day at a bike show that has a 305 Scrambler. He said is he is having a hard time finding parts and information to repair/restore the bike. I asked him if he knew about the forum and he of course said NO. Well now he knows and I bet next time I see him it will be a whole different story.

Thanks again to all

Jon

rzgkane
honda305.com Member

Re: Thanks Michael

Post by rzgkane » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 am

Ford Guy wrote:Just want to take a minute to thank Michael and anyone else that takes the time to keep this forum running. I met a guy the other day at a bike show that has a 305 Scrambler. He said is he is having a hard time finding parts and information to repair/restore the bike. I asked him if he knew about the forum and he of course said NO. Well now he knows and I bet next time I see him it will be a whole different story.

Thanks again to all

Jon
Given the goldmine that this place is in terms of information, parts, and even emotional support, that guy owes you a beer. Or 30.
1965 CA77Dream

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home