Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Search - Updated

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
Michael Stoic
honda305.com Member

Re: Search - Updated

Post by Michael Stoic » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:18 am

Before going through Google, try this first:

The honda305 Forum has its own Search function. If you put the search term "CA77 timing" into the forum search box (upper right) you will get over 100 hits in the honda305 forum. You can then follow any and read the posts.

You can do even better, by using the advanced search (click the gear next to the search box). Then select the option to limit your search to Forum Topics. You will then find all Topics that had been labeled with "CA77 timing" ...a bit more focused, with fewer results.

--
Michael Stoic

Tim Allman
honda305.com Member

Post by Tim Allman » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:58 pm

My guess is that with the software upgrade, Google's information has become obsolete. If this is true, their searches should start to work again sometime soon.

danielzink
honda305.com Member

Post by danielzink » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Michael Stoic wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:18 am
Before going through Google, try this first:

The honda305 Forum has its own Search function. If you put the search term "CA77 timing" into the forum search box (upper right) you will get over 100 hits in the honda305 forum. You can then follow any and read the posts.

You can do even better, by using the advanced search (click the gear next to the search box). Then select the option to limit your search to Forum Topics. You will then find all Topics that had been labeled with "CA77 timing" ...a bit more focused, with fewer results.

--
Michael Stoic
It's no real problem...

It was just something I noticed the other day whilst surfing - I was wanting to show someone something and googled it and the hits from the web were coming up page not found....

I used the site search function as needed.

Thanks !
1964 Dream 305

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home