Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Wisconsin vjmc meet

Rides, Meets, Shows, Races, etc. | Literature: Repair, Parts, History, Philosophy (ZatAoMM)
jcensky
honda305.com Member

Wisconsin vjmc meet

Post by jcensky » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:55 am

Hi All<br /><br /> Just wondering if anyone else is going to the VJMC Charity Ride and Swap Meet in DePere Wis. I'm taking my 66 CL77 and meeting up with some friends along the way. The dates are August 13-14 andits at Nick's BMW in DePere.

kustommusic
honda305.com Member

Re: Wisconsin vjmc meet

Post by kustommusic » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:06 pm

jcensky, O man I wish I could, Iv'e got alot of family near there! Well at least you can drink a beer for me ! Are you from that neck of the woods? Steve Greer

jcensky
honda305.com Member

Post by jcensky » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:38 pm

Hi Steve..<br /><br />I used to live in Manitowoc and in the early seventies I road my CL77 to and from Green Bay and to and from Madison (thats when I lost all oil and seized it up). I'm meeting several friends from the Manitowoc area with early Hondas and we'l ride up to DePere together. I've put over 300 miles on my scrambler this year since pulling it out of my dad's barn and awakening it from its 30 year nap....It s running great!!<br /><br />JOHN

kustommusic
honda305.com Member

Post by kustommusic » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:41 pm

jcensky, Though I live in No. Indiana now,I was born in Two Rivers and lived in Mishicot. Love to visit there, the beer is colder and the women are better looking! I'm gonna shoot for this next year,if you hear the dates for next year please let me know so I can put it on my calender.Thanks and have fun! Steve Greer

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home