Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

VME Isle Of Vashon (seattle wa)

Rides, Meets, Shows, Races, etc. | Literature: Repair, Parts, History, Philosophy (ZatAoMM)
rrietman
honda305.com Member

VME Isle Of Vashon (seattle wa)

Post by rrietman » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm

had a great day at the Vintage Motorcycle Enthusiasts Isle Of Vashon past sunday. about 750 bikes. counted 4 ca77, 1 ca160, 1 cb77, 1 cb72 (mine), 6 cl77 (dennis,rusty,johan). had a good meet up of forum members at Inspiration point check point. dennis,rusty,johan,randy. 3 cl77's and my cb72. you would think I would have taken some pics. any of you other guys get some?
Randy

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

Vashon ride

Post by rustywrench » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

Randy,
Sorry but no pics here, just not much of a pic taker.
I too had an enjoyable time on that ride. I don't get the opportunity to ride with a large group like that. Very educational for me to say the least. I had the pleasure of riding with Dennis and his gang and they took side trips out to some beach parks for rest stops making the ride a bit more pleasurable than just staying with the pack.
Having done that I would surely enjoy getting more 305 riders together here in the NW for a day of back roads and such. How about it guys??????? still time this season. Wa da ya think? Rusty

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home