Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Krylon Paint Number Please

fab
honda305.com Member

Krylon Paint Number Please

Post by fab » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:16 pm

Hello,
I'm painting my Engine Side Cases & where I live I can't buy krylon Dull Aluminium over the counter. I need to order it in. But I don't have the paint Number for the Dull Aluminium you all use for your Cases.
Could one of you guys please tell me the paint number on the Can so I can order some in???
Thank you/ Peter

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: Krylon Paint Number Please

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:16 am

K01403 for that color. ................lm
fab wrote:Hello,
I'm painting my Engine Side Cases & where I live I can't buy krylon Dull Aluminium over the counter. I need to order it in. But I don't have the paint Number for the Dull Aluminium you all use for your Cases.
Could one of you guys please tell me the paint number on the Can so I can order some in???
Thank you/ Peter

fab
honda305.com Member

Post by fab » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:05 am

G day LM & thanks for that , The guy at the paint shop would'nt order it in without the number.
once again you have helped my out with a problem ,
Cheers/ Peter

Watchwait
honda305.com Member

Post by Watchwait » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:29 pm

LOUD MOUSE wrote:K01403 for that color. ................lm
Thank you/ Peter
Is there any sort of clear coat that is intended to go over this bare paint? Also, do the cazes need some sort of primer before the Krylon?

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:54 pm

No primer or clear coat required.
When touch up is needed the Dull Aluminum paint will dry to a color match. ..........lm

Watchwait wrote:
LOUD MOUSE wrote:K01403 for that color. ................lm
Thank you/ Peter
Is there any sort of clear coat that is intended to go over this bare paint? Also, do the cazes need some sort of primer before the Krylon?

ggray
honda305.com Member

Crank Case covers

Post by ggray » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:41 pm

When you guys get these painted with the Krylon, Post or send some pics OK?????????

Thanks,

Gary
'65 CL77 Owner

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home