Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

'64 CP77 Silver Powdercoat

Fastwater
honda305.com Member

'64 CP77 Silver Powdercoat

Post by Fastwater » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Hey All,
Winter is here in NYC and I figure it's time to get back to work on the ole girl after riding all summer. I have been researching paint finishes and found PC desirable to painting. I had a front fender PC'd last month with less than desirable results. The silver wasn't even close. Now, I'm stuck with a light gray fender.

Do any of you fellas know of a place I could send my sad littler fender to have it PC'd the correct color silver? Preferably a place you've used before.

Thanks a ton!
Attachments
IMG_0149.JPG

Vince Lupo
honda305.com Member

Post by Vince Lupo » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:45 am

I don't know about colour matching (you'd probably want to contact them about that) but I just used Powder Coat Finishes down here in Baltimore, and they were great ( www.powdercoatfinishes.com ). From what they told me, they are hoping to expand their facilities so they can do more motorcycle stuff, but right now they do everything (car parts, outdoor furniture, etc).

Cathy Kundratic is the owner, and you can also ask for Kevin. Let us know what you find out!

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home