Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Two Hondas modified by Pop Yoshimura For Sale

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
CliffC
honda305.com Member

Two Hondas modified by Pop Yoshimura For Sale

Post by CliffC » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am

Hi All,
Due to my lungs the doctor has told me to stay away from dust and chemicals. So I'm not going to be able to restore or reassemble either of my two bikes. The one is an early Pop Yoshimura 1962 CB72 Production Racer. The other is a 1963 CP77 that is stock but the engine was modified by Pop Yoshimura. Both bikes are disassembled and were last run in 1968. The bikes and all components have always been kept in garages so there is very little rust, if any. The engines would have to be disassembled and cleaned before they were used as the oil was never drained from them. I have some NOS spare parts and also some CYB parts. The only part that I know is missing from the CP is a chain guard. All parts are there to make a CB72 production racer and a Stock CP77 with the modified engine. Most of the parts are covered with heavy dust but all the chrome looks good. If you are interested you can give me a call at 541-679-4628, I am in the Southern 1/3 of Oregon just off Interstate 5. My email is cliffcaz@yahoo.com. I know I should not be posting sales under this topic but I didn't want it to get lost in the classified section. Give me a call and I can tell you exactly what I have and the condition. I can tell you now most items only need to be cleaned. Cliff

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home