Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

2 Bikes for sale: Dream and BabyDream

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
jkjoller
honda305.com Member

2 Bikes for sale: Dream and BabyDream

Post by jkjoller » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:16 am

I've decided to sell my 2 bikes. My wife and I moved and don't have enough space anymore. Love these bikes but ready to move on to some other hobby.

Here are the details:
1962 CA77 Red Dream. Mostly original and is in really nice condition. Also comes with original tire pump. Having some trouble starting it as it sat in storage for awhile when I moved. Nothing major to get it going though. Has title.

1965 CA95 Black Benly. Mostly original as well. In very nice condition. Same issue as above. Been sitting in storage. No title on this one.

Not sure what to ask but was thinking $3,000 for the dream and $2,500 for Benly. But will work with anyone interested. And especially if you buy both! (Also will throw in my motorcycle lift if you buy both). Its just a harbor freight but has served me well.
Call or email me if you want to discuss: 214 288 5928. kjoller@swbell.net.
Located in D/FW area.
I'm limited on images that can be uploaded so if you want more, just let me know.

Thanks, Jeff
Attachments
side2.jpg
Side1.jpg
left-side2.jpg
CA77-Right-side2.jpg

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home