Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Looking for parts.

Have a part and no Part Number? No idea where it's from and where it goes? Post a description and a photo here!
jsmith1107
honda305.com Member

Looking for parts.

Post by jsmith1107 » Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey everyone,
Still looking for some parts and wondering if anyone has these to part with for a CL77 305 Scrambler?

I am looking for a good shifter--if possible, no bends. Good chrome would be nice but I don't have to have it that way. I am looking for a engine cover for the oil pump side. I would like something with no deep gouges or scratches. Headlight chrome ring. The rubber that goes under the speedometer. The big one I can't find anywhere, not even EBAY, is the dyno cover---not even a crappy one on there.

I know EBAY is an option for all of these but thought I would check with you guys first.

Thanks,
Jeff

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

parts

Post by rustywrench » Tue May 11, 2010 5:16 pm

I should have most everything but the headlight ring. I'll look tonight and PM pics of those that may be of use to you............................RW

jsmith1107
honda305.com Member

Thank you

Post by jsmith1107 » Fri May 14, 2010 9:45 am

Ken,
Thanks for finding some parts for me---I will tell you---it is great having this site because we are all in the same boat looking for parts and being we all have this hobby in common are willing to help each other out.

Thanks again,
Jeff

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home