Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

My hobbies

Who said it was only about Motorcycles? What else do you collect, restore, enjoy... ?
harryzx-12
honda305.com Member

My hobbies

Post by harryzx-12 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 am

I went into the USAF in 1972. I was stationed a lot of different bases , a few overseas. Ones location sometimes doesn't have your normal availability for your usual hobbies.
I started scuba diving in 1974. While stationed in england the first time i started collecting coins.When i came back to the states i was stationed in arkansas. I started pilot training (civilian)I also started shooting hi power rifles in competition (200,300and 600 meters). I eventually moved to IPSC,WSSA, and combat rifle and shotgun.
I raced bikes when i was younger , hare scrambles , enduro ,Flat track and motorcross.Now i'm not physically able to race dirt bikes. i like to land speed race. I've finally got my turbo busa is almost ready to go land racing.
My first bike was a 305 dream and i always wanted a superhawk. Now i have one to restore.
Here is a picture of my turbobusa. I hadn't put the cf side panels or the CF low boy fuel tank

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n250 ... bon011.jpg

mike horvath
honda305.com Member

hobbies

Post by mike horvath » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Harry,
The front of the bike looks so much smaller than the back... must be the lens.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home