Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

My current stable

Who said it was only about Motorcycles? What else do you collect, restore, enjoy... ?
GarageRacer
honda305.com Member

My current stable

Post by GarageRacer » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Of course the 64 Superhawk. I will say I'm really enjoying working on the bike. There really is something to say about the design of maintenance with vintage bikes. I have yet to get the guts to to do a valve adjustment on my R1, but the Superhawk I did without hesitation.

1974 R90S unrestored, former WMRRA race bike (also used as a primary street bike during the time). It was given to me by my dad (original owner) two years ago. It's too pretty to really ride. Currently it sits at my parent's house until I get more room in my garage.

2001 R1, my primary street bike (Pictures were when I first got it). Suspension, brake mods, and a steering damper...what really counts. Otherwise mostly stock.

2002 GSX-R750 track bike. Supersport race trim with just a full system, dyno tuned, and the forks were revalved at some point. I bought it in May, used it once, and am currently trying to save money for a couple track days next year.

Also, my dad is restoring his 73 Triumph Bonneville 750 which once completed will be eventually going into my living room as motorcycle art. No pictures of yet.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home