Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

ca160 project

CB160, CB350, CB360, CB450
3BeanCrispy
honda305.com Member

ca160 project

Post by 3BeanCrispy » Sun May 25, 2008 12:14 pm

while picking up a $60 CA77 parts bike i nabbed up on ebay, the fellow mentioned another 'dream' he had that belonged to his recently departed brother. Said that he wasn't planning on getting rid of it, but if i wouldn't part it out or turn it over for a fast buck he'd let me have it for $250. since i was already picking up a bike on mother's day, i decided the following weekend may be better / easier to swallow for my wife. Nabbed up a $30 stripped down sport65 parts bike on the return trip as well.

after just a quick lookover the 'smaller dream' turns out to be a CA95 Benley, seemingly missing only the carb covers ( carb itself had just been professionally rebuilt and was given to me seperately in a nice ziploc).

So .... i'm up to 5 hondas now - my 1st CA77 barn find , a CA77 parts bike, a near complete sport '65, a stripped down sport65 parts bike ( seen in the pictures below sitting behind the benley, and the new ca95. I had planned on tearing into the s65 next ... but now may tinker with the benley to see if it's easier to get on the road.

If anyone happens to have spare carb covers for this i would be interested. From another post on the forums, Hahnda indicated that they weren't the same as a ca77's covers. thanks in advance!
Attachments
DSCN5508.JPG
DSCN5518.JPG

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home