Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Thomas Sabo names new UK & Ireland ambassador

Abpour11
honda305.com Member

Thomas Sabo names new UK & Ireland ambassador

Post by Abpour11 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:05 am

thomas sabo rea Knowing the value of social influencers, the manufacturer has signed Victoria Magrath, proprietor of your award-winning fashion, travel and beauty blog, While in the Frow. Victoria Magrath will be performing together with the model to showcase its collections to her digital worldwide audience, along with taking part in many offline things to do including in-store activities and manufacturer appearances above another few months. Moreover, Thomas Saboo has also unveiled new imagery showcasing the influencer ambassador while in the brand’s collections. The brand new visuals exhibit an eye-catching and fashion-forward collection on the new AW18 assortment, which includes the new Legendary Chains assortment. Victoria Magrath marks the 1st in a series of new ambassadors who will be partnering with Thomas Sabo for the future few seasons.

thomas sabo rea online Controlling director for Thomas Sabo during the UK & Ireland, Tony Bj?rk, comments: “Victoria is the perfect ambassador for us at the brand. Victoria represents the modern, and socially connected viewers who live and shop on the web, and search for fresh, eye-catching designs such as our own, which help them express their personality. This is something which Victoria and her platforms embody completely.” The main influencer ambassador shares: “I’m so excited to be joining THOMAS SABO as a Brand name Ambassador. I’ve previously featured their pieces on my channels - from Together to the Generation Charm Club collections - as I love the brand and the designs.

thomas sabo smycken rea Magrath announced her new partnership with Thomas Sabo on a blog post detailing the 5 most legendary moments in her life. The post linking to this weblog on Instagram received in excess of 20,000 likes in four hours. Trend jewellery brand Thomas Sabo has revealed that Victoria Magrath of your award-winning fashion, journey and wonder blog/destination, Inthefrow, might be its new electronic brand ambassador for the UK and Ireland. I was given my Grandma’s on my 21st, a friend got a new one to add to for another milestone birthday, and a colleague inherited hers many moons ago but still adds to it regularly. Charm bracelets have long been a family-led tradition.

thomas sabo berlocker rea But, thanks to a resurgence of amulet-esque jewellery in the spring/summer 2018 collections, their status has changed. Now, charm bracelets are back during the spotlight as of-the-moment items that chime with fashion’s personality-driven mood. Thomas sabo has long been the purveyor of charms for the masses. It’s a business based on the ornamental pieces’ unique ability to act as a talisman, gifted with intent and collected with memories attached. As Susanne K?lbli, creative director at the German brand concurs: “Other than wedding bands, charms are probably the only other pieces of jewellery that really transport history.

Tim Allman
honda305.com Member

Post by Tim Allman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Wow. This is relevant. ;-(

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home