Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Introduction from new member

deuce_7
honda305.com Member

Introduction from new member

Post by deuce_7 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:55 am

Greetings forum members,

Have long been a fan of this site, and it's time (overdue) to join up as a member. I look forward to sharing experiences and learning about Honda 305 repair and restoration techniques & procedures from those with similar expertise and interests.

I'm the original owner of a 1967 CL77 which I sold after three years so I could buy a BSA, and then I bought it back ten years later!

The bike is in good condition; in fact, I'm taking it out for an Easter morning ride in a few minutes.

Nice to be here and I'll look forward to learning more about these great bikes!

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

welcome

Post by rustywrench » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:02 pm

Welcome to our mad house. You are certainly in the right place. I'm envious of your ability to ride this early in the season. Rusty

deuce_7
honda305.com Member

Post by deuce_7 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome,

Tried to attach pic of the bike, but No Go. Does the forum administrator provide authorization first?

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

Post by rustywrench » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:29 pm

[quote="deuce_7" Does the forum administrator provide authorization first?[/quote]

I don't think so. If you tried to post a pic as an attachment to your post, that may explain why you are having problems. It is recommended you open a flicker account, post picks there and then copy them to your post. a total PITA in IMHO but you know what they say about opinions.
Hope this helps. Look at the thread how to post pics in the cl72 cl77 forum and follow that instruction. Rusty

deuce_7
honda305.com Member

Post by deuce_7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 am

OK thanks,

Guess that method would work when one has own Flickr account. Maybe one day this site will have its own gallery we can post to!

team roper
honda305.com Member

Post by team roper » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forum. This is a very informative site and I am sure you will enjoy it. I have a 67 CL77 also but the weather here in north eastern Washington is not very conducive for riding scooters. I was planning to take the old scrambler to some vintage motorcycle shows just for the fun of it but I have not heard of any around this area. Since high school, I have thought that the Honda Scrambler was the best looking and without a doubt, the best sounding motorcycle ever. Enjoy your scrambler.

George

rustywrench
honda305.com Member

Post by rustywrench » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:04 pm

team roper wrote:Welcome to the forum. This is a very informative site and I am sure you will enjoy it. I have a 67 CL77 also but the weather here in north eastern Washington is not very conducive for riding scooters. I was planning to take the old scrambler to some vintage motorcycle shows just for the fun of it but I have not heard of any around this area. Since high school, I have thought that the Honda Scrambler was the best looking and without a doubt, the best sounding motorcycle ever. Enjoy your scrambler.

George

A few miles for you but there is a MC show in the town of Snohomish in May put on by the local ABATE chapter. Rusty

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home