Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Hey, Where is everybody?

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
kustommusic
honda305.com Member

Hey, Where is everybody?

Post by kustommusic » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 pm

Hello forum readers! I'm a 54 year old guy that LOVES the cb77. I'm restoring one right now, and looking for more. I feel like I need to put in my 2cents worth here. Why are there so many unanswered questions on this board? There must be alot of people with the knowledge to help others with questions but it just isnt there! What a shame! What are you holding back for? I also visit a forum for Yamaha three cyl.s .There if you ask you will get several opinions-answers. It's alot of fun and very helpful,a nice e-community. So what the heck is going on here? this is the forum for a very special interest,how can people just ignore questions from another with a like interest? I'm an auto mechanic,it's not alwayse the same with bikes but I don't mind trying to help. Come on people! Kustommusic

georGe
honda305.com Member

Re: Hey, Where is everybody?

Post by georGe » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:34 pm

Glad to see some action on the boards finally ! Been here for over a year and I have to say its been pretty lonely up until the last few months.This is the first time Ive been able to post in about a <br />month 1/2 due to hurricanes and work but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and post more.<br /><br />georGe

kustommusic
honda305.com Member

Post by kustommusic » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:24 pm

GeorGe, Thanks for your reply!! I was beginning to think nobody was listening. I can't believe no one cares,so I'm going on the assumption there are alot of shy people on the board!<br /> Of course the weather is still perty good,mabey thats it.

georGe
honda305.com Member

Post by georGe » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:04 pm

I dont think they're shy I think they just come to use us for our knowledge !! LOL<br /><br />georGe

sprhwk
honda305.com Member

Post by sprhwk » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:22 pm

well i feel the need to introduce myself to liven up the board a little too.. my name is brandon and i am native to indiana but just moved to wisconsin.. i just graduated from college, and at 23 i would bet i am one of the younger enthusiasts around.. i was into the 70's models twins but my recently purchased '67 cb77 caught my eye and i have been very pleased thus far.. even rode it to work today in the wisconsin cold! (probably in the 40's).. expect to see a bit more of me in the future..

kustommusic
honda305.com Member

Post by kustommusic » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:56 pm

sprhwk, Glad to see some new blood! I had to respond to your letter,I am a native cheese head and now live in Indiana. Lot of good stuff here, just gotta look. Dont be shy about asking a question, you'll get an answer even if it is wrong! Good luck! Steve Greer

honda305.com Member

Post by 305 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:40 am

yes! where is everybody? this seams like a great place....but WHERE IS EVERYBODY????

the last post on this thread (started in 2004) was in 2005

hello???

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home