Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Need a forken lock and key

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
NBD925
honda305.com Member

Locks

Post by NBD925 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 pm

The fork locks and ignition locks are very easy to pick. They can be picked any number of ways. You can use any key that will fit into the lock, like an ignition key that is a different number, turn it lightly in the unlocking direction and pull it in and out while giving it that constant unlocking motion. This can set the tumblers and unlock the lock. It might take a little time to get it just right but it can be done and is much better than breaking the lock or drilling it out.

Look up how to pick a lock and the dream ignition and or fork lock will be the easiest lock you ever pick.

jack smith
honda305.com Member

Post by jack smith » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 am

I think you should search on internet for the keys and lock . Or you should hire an experienced locksmith which can help . these two ways are easy to sort out your problem[/url]

FluteTears
honda305.com Member

Re: Locks

Post by FluteTears » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:27 am

NBD925 wrote:The fork locks and ignition locks are very easy to pick. They can be picked any number of ways. You can use any key that will fit into the lock, like an ignition key that is a different number, turn it lightly in the unlocking direction and pull it in and out while giving it that constant unlocking motion. This can set the tumblers and unlock the lock. It might take a little time to get it just right but it can be done and is much better than breaking the lock or drilling it out.

Look up how to pick a lock and the dream ignition and or fork lock will be the easiest lock you ever pick.
I have used this method in the past it works I also like to but some graphite powder in the lock as it may be gummed up.

Also the last keys I had made was at
The key guy is Todd
Ybarra......Security Plus Locksmith; 4145 West Loomis Road;
Greenfield, WI 53221 Phone: 414-282-7778 email: cudaonline@gmail.com
or try www.securitypluslocksmith.com
I called him with my key numbers and in about a week I had working keys for my bike.
He has been able to get me hard to find keys for my bike and I just want to share with the group.
Check him out not sure if he can help now this was years ago but worth a shot.
1974 CT90
1964 CA77

jadesmith
honda305.com Member

Post by jadesmith » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:20 am

I haven't used it by own , talking about lock picking i always hire Locksmith to do such task. This can reduce the stress of opening and repairing the whole lock. Locksmith have equipment through which they can easily pick locks and repair it.

denisthompson
honda305.com Member

Re: Locks

Post by denisthompson » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:26 am

NBD925 wrote:The fork locks and ignition locks are very easy to pick. They can be picked any number of ways. You can use any key that will fit into the lock, like an ignition key that is a different number, turn it lightly in the unlocking direction and pull it in and out while giving it that constant unlocking motion. This can set the tumblers and unlock the lock. It might take a little time to get it just right but it can be done and is much better than breaking the lock or drilling it out.
It will take more time to break or drill the lock by own. Call the Locksmith and repair it is the best solution.

OldScrambler
honda305.com Member

Post by OldScrambler » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

+1 on Security Lock...................I've sent them customers from as far as Australia.........all they need is a Lock/key number and they will mail you the correct key.

MarkedBanana
honda305.com Member

Post by MarkedBanana » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:52 am

If someone are still looking for a proper lock i bought this http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Honda-NOS-NEW-35 ... 3612cb742d one and so far it works smoothly. The only issue i had was installing the lock in a handlebar. That Goddamn thing were a 1mm wider so i had to call a locksmith to do that for me as i don't have grinding wheels for my DeWalt DC 759

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home