Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Anyone up for a trade?

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
nrpolo
honda305.com Member

Anyone up for a trade?

Post by nrpolo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

Hello, my name is Travis, I reside in Central New Mexico and am in the process of getting my 1967 CL77 running. So far this forum has been an amazing asset and thank you to the individuals who spend a lot of their time helping us amateurs out. I have finally gotten the cylinders and pistons off my engine and am in need of some replacements. Unfortunately money is an issue so I am looking to trade for some parts. Looks like I am gonna need some pistons, rings, pins and possibly a set of valves(intake and exhaust). I am not particular about them being new, just in good usable shape. I understand I will need to bore and get new rings, the pistons I removed were std. I have checked ebay and will have to start saving if nobody is open to trading. I have some nice fly fishing gear(rods, new waders) and lots of remote control airplane equipment. Just thought I would see if there is any interest and try to downsize on one hobby to help another, not to mention keep the wife happy. Thank you

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home