Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Honda Dream coming to life

Want to keep a Restoration Log? Post it here! You can include photos. Suggested format: One Restoration per Thread; then keep adding your updates to the same thread...
Maloymerc
honda305.com Member

Post by Maloymerc » Tue May 29, 2007 8:56 pm

4shorts wrote:ImageWow Marlon what a cool looking Dream you got there now! sure looks different than when you started out. I bet you won't see to many around like that one on the road.

Looks like a nice coat of paint as well. Going to be very interesting to see her assembled. I've been away from the computer these last few weeks. It's our busy season on this end plus home repairs but I was very pleased to see the progress of your bike.

Keep up the great work your doing and I'll be sure to check back again. Ride safe, Paul
Thank you very much Paul. I must admit that there is still a lot of work to be done to the bike...like those small details such as nut and bolts and cleaning those other miscellaneous but nonetheless important parts. I guess i just wanted to assemble the bike already since its been delayed for so long. I'll just get to those things little by little.

You're right Paul, there aren't many 305's going around anymore. I saw one at a bike show but that's it. I believe there is a group here that rides 305's, but not sure if they are still active.

Thank you for the encouraging words sir, i'll post more pics when its finally done.Marlon

Maloymerc
honda305.com Member

Post by Maloymerc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:16 am

Just an update on the progress...just a bit more work..
Attachments
dream pics9.jpg
dream pics8.jpg

4shorts
honda305.com Member

Post by 4shorts » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:30 am

She sure is taking shape now. Your moving along fast installing the other parts. This is the time in the restoration that we all love the most. Looking good. Keep the pictures coming and remember to enjoy the process. Ride safe, Paul

Dogsbd
honda305.com Member

Post by Dogsbd » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 am

That looks great, love that color!

Mine is at the opposite end of the spectrum, in about 400 pieces! LOL!!

Maloymerc
honda305.com Member

Post by Maloymerc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:34 pm

4shorts wrote:She sure is taking shape now. Your moving along fast installing the other parts. This is the time in the restoration that we all love the most. Looking good. Keep the pictures coming and remember to enjoy the process. Ride safe, Paul
Thanks Paul, i'm really excited and totally enjoying every minute! I can't wait to ride it!
I'll keep posting...By the way Paul, please update us on your new CUB projects...any pics?

Maloymerc
honda305.com Member

Post by Maloymerc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:38 pm

Dogsbd wrote:That looks great, love that color!

Mine is at the opposite end of the spectrum, in about 400 pieces! LOL!!
Thanks Dogsbd...it's got that really bright candy tone that just shines when the sun hits it. Pics just don't give justice at times.

Mine used to be in so many pieces too...hahahaha! But just like a jigsaw puzzle, it'll take shape.Please post updates of your bike Sir.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home