Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

62 C77 Barn Find

Want to keep a Restoration Log? Post it here! You can include photos. Suggested format: One Restoration per Thread; then keep adding your updates to the same thread...
LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: black center stand

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 am

As I recll the tail light bracket came black also. ........lm
Clarke wrote:Thanks Loud Mouse I guess I never gave the center stand much thought. I did paint the side stand black but I was not able to get the center stand off of the bike so I left it alone.

Clarke
honda305.com Member

Bike runs

Post by Clarke » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 am

I started my honda dream up. I ended up using a mikuni vm22 carburetor to replace the stock carburetor. It fits good after a few mods and i also drilled out the main jet from .036" to .045" to get it running right. Ill order the right main jet right away. I also replaced the stock rectifier with a tiny solid state part as per the instructions on this site. We dont have radio shack in canada so i had to buy one locally at B&E Electronics, thanks to our members who outlined that install in detail it works good. Im verry excited after riding around my area a few times this bike is so unique. Ill post some more details soon

Clarke
honda305.com Member

Bike runs

Post by Clarke » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 am

I started my honda dream up. I ended up using a mikuni vm22 carburetor to replace the stock carburetor. It fits good after a few mods and i also drilled out the main jet from .036" to .045" to get it running right. Ill order the right main jet right away. I also replaced the stock rectifier with a tiny solid state part as per the instructions on this site. We dont have radio shack in canada so i had to buy one locally at B&E Electronics, thanks to our members who outlined that install in detail it works good. Im verry excited after riding around my area a few times this bike is so unique. Ill post some more details soon

sunpraiser21
honda305.com Member

Nice!

Post by sunpraiser21 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

Nice score!

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home