Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

1964 CB77 Disassembled Giveaway

Want to keep a Restoration Log? Post it here! You can include photos. Suggested format: One Restoration per Thread; then keep adding your updates to the same thread...
FiremanBob
honda305.com Member

1964 CB77 Disassembled Giveaway

Post by FiremanBob » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:50 pm

In 2007 I bought a mostly disassembled Superhawk and joined this forum. I wanted to restore it, for many reasons. People here were very helpful. But life has changed frequently since then and I will never have time to complete it considering my current slate of projects. It's all here, in several boxes, taking up space in my garage and barn. I bought a number of parts it would need, such as a headlight bucket/speedometer and a set of air filters, as well as a seal kit and gasket kit. The frame is not titled and is the rustiest part. Other parts are corrosion-wise in quite good shape except the chrome.

I'd like to give it to a forum member. I'm in south-central New Hampshire. PM or email me if you're interested.

honda305.com Member

Re: 1964 CB77 Disassembled Giveaway

Post by 305 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:52 am

wow...that is a very generous offer. if i was closer i'd jump on this. i hope someone does and gets it on the road

i'd love to have a Superhawk again
when small men begin to cast long shadows it's a sure sign the sun is setting

FiremanBob
honda305.com Member

Re: 1964 CB77 Disassembled Giveaway

Post by FiremanBob » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 pm

I'm going to try listing this on some other forums where I have bike-minded friends. First one to contact me gets it.

UPDATE 5/2: The bike is spoken for.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home