Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Scooters International

Bought anything recently? Liked it? Hated it? Post your review...
Dogsbd
honda305.com Member

Scooters International

Post by Dogsbd » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:30 am

I placed an order with Scooters International (www.miamimoto.com) on 3/28/08 for an H4 halogen bulb. Paid via PayPal same day and have yet to receive the bulb, they will not reply to emails sent and when I call the number listed on their website I get a message saying that number is a non working number. I've opened a complaint with PayPal.

Dogsbd
honda305.com Member

Post by Dogsbd » Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am

After almost six weeks, numerous unanswered emails, disconnected phone numbers and resorting to filing a complaint with PayPal which went ignored for over a week Scooters International finally issued a credit for the bulb with a note "no longer have this part. sorry"

Sorry indeed. It was only $18, but I hate it when people try to rip me off no matter how much or little.

Gun
honda305.com Member

Post by Gun » Fri May 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Dogsbd wrote:After almost six weeks, numerous unanswered emails, disconnected phone numbers and resorting to filing a complaint with PayPal which went ignored for over a week Scooters International finally issued a credit for the bulb with a note "no longer have this part. sorry"

Sorry indeed. It was only $18, but I hate it when people try to rip me off no matter how much or little.
thanks for the review, i was actually browsing their site not long ago.
'65 CB77
'66 CB450k0
'93 HD FXR

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home