Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

cmsnl

Bought anything recently? Liked it? Hated it? Post your review...
3BeanCrispy
honda305.com Member

cmsnl

Post by 3BeanCrispy » Fri May 23, 2008 3:56 pm

has anyone in the US ordered anything from cmsnl.com ? looking through thier site they seem to have some items that honda no longer has, but the shipping estimator seems pretty steep. i know the things have to travel over the little pond, but the shipping on items i've gotten from taiwan through ebay seem alot less than the shipping prices from cmsnl. thanks in advance !

ggray
honda305.com Member

cmsnl

Post by ggray » Fri May 23, 2008 9:32 pm

I ordered about $100.00 worth of parts from them about a year ago. Shipment was delayed due to a back order of one of the parts but all arrived in good shape and all in OEM Honda Packaging.

Yes, the shipping is a little steep but if you buy a lot of items it doesn't seem so painful.

And, if you cannot find the item anywhere else, it's worth it.

Gary
'65 CL77 Owner

splitenz
honda305.com Member

Post by splitenz » Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Ditto... I found a couple of things at CSMNL that I was having trouble finding elsewhere so I bought from there. A little pricy on the parts and on the shipping, and took nearly forever to get but when I didn't have alot of choice it worked for me... -dc
'63 CL72

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home