honda305.com Forum

Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

What vintage cars are hiding in your garage?

Who said it was only about Motorcycles? What else do you collect, restore, enjoy... ?
giuliettashop
honda305.com Member

Post by giuliettashop » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Wow! I started this thread 7 years ago and forgot all about it! Had to get a new user name 'cause I don't have the email I used back then... New to the classic car fold for me, a 1959 Lancia Appia series 2. Still have the Giulietta Sprint in the first picture on this thread!
Attachments
appia.jpg

Donovan303
honda305.com Member

Post by Donovan303 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 am

Wow, there are some really nice cars in this thread. I'll add mine. Here is my '62 MGA MkII roadster. I did a frame off restoration 3 years ago and the car sees quite a bit of road use. Used to be my daily driver, but now I have a long commute so I use her around town and on weekends for pleasure and country driving.

The restoration was a fun process. I knew the car really well having owned her for 16 years and driven her daily much of that time. So the process only took 7.5 months and went fairly smooth. Of course I planned and saved for a year before hand so I had a plan, money, and parts.

I hope my Dream turns out this good...
Attachments
f-23.jpg

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home